Clubcento

Clubcento - The UK Small Fiats Club

Run by Enthusiasts FOR Enthusiasts

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Cinquecento abarth kit
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:29 pm 
Advanced

So the time has finally come to scrap the shell of Mr Woo and this brings about the fact it has a full abarth kit on it.

Knowing how rare these kits are I would rather sell it to someone who will use it rather than see it get crushed.

So for sale is the complete kit with both side skirts, front and rear bumpers and the tailgate.

As my Cinquecento was a track car there are no foglights in the front bumper and there are two holes where it was quick release mounted. It also has a lot of gravel rash. the rear bumper has a small burn hole from some exuberant welding, this is on the upper part of the bumper which is part of the standard bumper, the apron can be removed and grafted onto another bumper which will get rid of this problem. The side skirts are in good condition but could do with a good clean up, and the rear spoiler and hatch has no signs of rust and doesn't include the wiper motor. It is in broom yellow.

I also have a full OMP roll cage sat in the parents garage but will have to dig that out at some point.

looking for £200 for the kit and £100 for the cage