Clubcento

Clubcento - The UK Small Fiats Club

Run by Enthusiasts FOR Enthusiasts

It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:37 pm 

Drives: Cinquecento sporting
SPAX adjustable 30mm lowering suspension front and back for Cinquecento sporting 1.1 adjuster tool still present these are about a year old and has associated marks from fitting and use. but are mechanically mint.

OMP front upper and lower strut braces top one is adjustable. bottom one has worn along the bottom as catches on bumpy roads slightly also acts as sump protection when car is lowered. used condition but strait strong and fully functional.

14" FIAT wheels with new Yokohama A04 tyres these have only done about 200mile since being fitted so the tyres have virtually full tread very good condition. the wheels were sprayed by the previous owner with no prep and as a result the paint is flaking off. so could do with cosmetic attention but structurally the wheels are straight and true with no serious damage just minor scratches. one centre cap is missing I will try and find. these were on my Cinquecento but needed about 5mm spacers to go on without rubbing

all of the above had very little use as my beloved car was written off shortly after being fitted by a careless van driver there was no collision with the van the car was forced off the road onto a grass verge and flipped so the floor pan suffered no damage whatsoever the wheels or suspension did not collide with anything or undergo any strain the roof took the brunt of it.

I also have a Haynes manual for Fiat Cinquecento 1993-1998 which I will include in a job lot sale

£450 for all, would prefer cash on collection from East Yorkshire prefer to sell all at once but will split.

any questions ring or text 07526916504

cheers Chris

Attachments:
cinq5.jpg
cinq5.jpg [ 87.76 KiB | Viewed 857 times ]
cinq4.jpg
cinq4.jpg [ 84.48 KiB | Viewed 857 times ]
cinq3.jpg
cinq3.jpg [ 83.94 KiB | Viewed 857 times ]
cinq2.jpg
cinq2.jpg [ 65.11 KiB | Viewed 857 times ]
cinq 1.jpg