Clubcento - The UK Small Fiats Club

Run by Enthusiasts FOR Enthusiasts

It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:18 pm 
Intermediate

Drives: Fiat Cinquecento 899
Hi everyone,

I have (sadly) for sale my first car Luigi. He is a 1993 Fiat Cinquecento SX. Mostly in good condition but he has barely been used for the least several months. He has a slightly misaligned cam belt we think so the alternator squeaks and there is another slight groan in the engine bay. The cockpit is also getting a bit damp as it has been outside for the whole time so the steering wheel needs a clean off.

He does run and with a little bit of love could easily be in top condition again. I just really don't want to see him scrapped. :(

I'm based near Cambridgeshire and I can provide more information and service history etc if required. I can't post pictures here and I don't have any sharing sites to do it with so I'd be happy to email them over if you'd like some.

He could probably be driven away but a trailer would be a bit safer if you're unsure. He is insured and MOT'd.

He really is a little gem and was perfect as I first car. I'll be very sad to see him go when he does.

Please feel free to email me directly at adam.hebbard@hebbard3d.com or call/text me on 07734906288 for any more information.

As I said, £150 or the nearest offer because he isn't worth much money wise, but loads of sentimental value!

Thanks in advance for looking!